cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to code for diffrent pages on same window

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to know how we can code a text to be displayed on the all the pages of a form

eg if i code " print" in window1 and that window wxists in alll pages of the form

i want to know the process to code for it to display the text on all pages of output

code i know what is the process in want to know like navigation and where to go first ane then where to go second

should i go to page1 then code at page1 windo thne go to page 2 and code the same code in window of page2 ( name of window in whihc i am coding is same for both the pages and exists in both the pages)

or i go to window tab and open the windown in which i want to code ....no need to got to all pages and do the same coding for the window in all pages?

waht is the process and correct way to do it....

regards

Arora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to write your code(data) in the Text elements of the PAGE WINDOWS

if you copy the same Page window in all the Pages,

then if you write your code(data) in that page window once then it will be automatically displayed in other pages also.

So you will write only once in a Pagw window, which will display in all pages.

in Se71 goto Page windows

select the Page window(or doube click)

then press F9 (or third button in application tool bar) text elements

there you write the code

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anji

thats what i did but the simple text which needs to be displayed is not coming from page2 onwards only on first page it is showing not from page2...

for page 2 in debugginhg mode

this is my below code

IN <B>Storage location:</> &LIPS-LGORT&,, &T001L-LGOBE&

now first page is printed correclty this whole code is ececuted when i do F5 nd storage location comes in the debugger

but fo second page when it comes again to this line of code it goes into it and <B.>

is show on F5 then it skips to next window and done even executes the next line in this window?can u suggest wh at might be problem as unable to understand this unexpected behaviour

regards

Arora

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to define the window in the layout both on the first page and the next page layout.

To make code for page specific enter code like this:

/: IF &PAGE& EQ 1. "<-first

<Your code for page 1>

/: ELSEIF &PAGE& EQ 2. "<-second page

<Your code for page 2>

-

/: ELSEIF &PAGE& EQ &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& <-last page

<Your code for last page>

/:ENDIF.

Regards,

A.Singh