cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch SAP Transaction on click of a Table Cell Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to launch a sap transaction when the user clicks on one of the column(Link). When the user clicks, the clicked parameter should be passed and it should bypass the first screen and the detail should be shown.

Any help in this regard is very much appreciated..

Regards

SU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can also create a Transaction iview in portal and call this from the TableLink action as

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("ROLES://pcd:portal_content/com.test/com.test.SAPTIview", WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_HEADERLESS_PORTAL,WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_HISTORY,"param1="+val);

where val=wdContext.current<TableElement>().get<Value to pass>();

Regards

Fahad Hamsa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check out this

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use a LinkToURL UI element and build the "reference" property of this link to call the SAP transaction. The URL to call a SAP transaction looks like this:

For a stand-alone ITS server:

http://<ITS_SERVER>:<port>/scripts/wgate/webgui/?client=<client>&login=<userid>&password=<password>&language=<language>&transaction=MM03&<screen field name>=<param value>&okcode=<ok code>

For an integrated ITS server (WAS 6.4)

http://<WAS_SERVER>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-client=<client>&sap-user=<userid>&sap-pas...;transaction=<tansaction>&<screen field name>=<value to be passed to the field>&okcode=<okcode>

Also go through <a href="/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2004/09/23/pass-parameter-to-its-url-upadated-21st-june-2008 blog.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

I would appreciate if you can let me know how to build the mentioned URL...

I have started WD recently..

Regards

SU

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

The thread i have posted before is the solution for your problem

From that thread

For skipping the initial Screen

Go to SAP Transaction iView properties. Select the property called OK Code. Suppose the ok code in SAP for the first screen is "=". Then enter this "=" value in the okCode property of the iView.

In your WebDynpro code using the following

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("path to the iview","","",<parameter1=value1>&<parameter2=value2>)

parameter1 = screen field name as in SAP.

In your case it would be

"RIWO00-QONUM=1234556"

So the above call from WebDynpro would be something like

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("ROLES://pcd:portal_content/Folder_Name/SubFolderName/<Name of Iview",WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,

"MyWindowFeatures (if any) or leave it as blank",

"MyWindowName",WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.Allow_Duplications,"MyTargetTitle","MyContextURL",

"RIWO00-QONUM=1234556");

I dont remember if you require to pass the value RIWO00-QONUM=1234556 in quotes. Check and let me know.

The okcode for Display claims i guess is "=ente". You can enter this value in the okcode property of your iView.

Please let me know whether the problem is solved or not

Thanks and Regards,

Arun