cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while releasing the billing document to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

We are into rollout project . New condition types are defined by the SD Consultant and account key is defined but while i m releasing to accounting i mgetting the following error

[No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001003" of the FI/CO document.

i v checked the account determination analysis i m getting the Gl account depend upon the conditions

Thanks & Advance

Laxmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl. check whether you have maintained the account assignment groups in the customer master (under billing tab) and the material master under sales organisation data 2) that what you have created.

example: Z1 = FINISHED GOODS

Z1= DOMESTIC REVENUES.

then also you are getting that error means. pl. follow this rule.

under transaction code FS00.

in that screen type your company code and go to control data and change the currency from EUR TO INR for your account keys. then check it out. your problem would be solved .

if no, then ask any FI CONSULTANT to solve this issue and the same send it to me.

thx

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I m also a FICO consultant . everything i v checked i m not getting any conclusion.

Thanks Regards

Laxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the follow

path:

imgfinancial accountingdocumentsposting periodsopen and close posting periods

you have to maintain the G/l accounts for your variant.

Pls reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi,

Assuming that one of the key combination is Account Assignment Group, you will have to check whether have the Account Assignment Group been input in the Customer Master (Billing tabstrips - Accounting sections - Field name: Acct assgmt group).

The Account Assignment Group will be copied automatically into the sales order.

Check whether the configuration in transaction VKOA have been done correctly.

Check whether the sales order (VA03 - Goto - Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

Check whether the billing document (VF03 - Goto - Header - Header - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

If the customer master have not been maintained and the user have already input the sales order, then the user will have to maintained the Account Assignment Group manually either in the sales order or the billing documents.

Take note for One Time Customer, the user have to input the Account Assignment Group manually into the sales order. One Time Customer can be used by many customer, therefore, the system will not be able to determine the Account Assignment Group manually.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Navee,

i v checked. everything is maintained porperly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the properties of the GL account and field account type.

Ask your FI consultant he will do the rest.

Tcode FS00.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT