cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Credit Check message on saving Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone help me in rectifying the issue of static credit limit exceeding while saving sales order.

Customer payment is appearing in transaction FBL5N equal to the sales order amount, the payment is posted with document type DA and payment term of advance payment.

In my sales order i have specified the same payment term, still the system is giving me the error message of Static credit limit exceedes and blocking the sales order.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

regards.

Hina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note credit checking will be done based on this.

1. credit control area+ risk category+ credit group( ova8)

2. if the customer is high risk and the credit limit is maintained 0 at fd32

3. what ever order creates for this customer will get the error message and it will not allow to proceed further.

Regards,

Naveen Duggineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hina,

We have gone through your error message regarding credit management. I hope payment term is not a problem.

1. First check in FD33 what is the credit limit given to sold to party

2. check credit exposure of sold to party.

If credit exposure is under the credit limit then check the what are the open orders.

some times system may not update the open order values and open delivery values. check the open order values in table S066. so that you can come to know the exact values.

If you feel my suggestion is values please reward your valuble points to me.

Regards,

Naveen Duggineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked all these points,

In FD33 the special liability is appearing i.e 190000 USD. The customer has assigned 0 credit limit and also credit exposure is 0.

I have checked for Open orders, no open order exist for this cutomer,

In Customer payment we have assigned crdeit control area of customer to the payment document.

Please help how to identify this issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hina,

how the credit limit of the customer is 0. If the credit is o and risk category of customer is high then you could not able to create order for the customer.

Please check

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hina,

If you see the Specila liability with the same same value of advance payment then it should work. Try doing this while creating the sales order after entering the material and the qty use Menu> Environment> Partner--> Display Credit account. Check if this is the same CREDIT CONTROL area which you have used while posting the payment and the field Special Liability.

Hope it works.

REWARD!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Since the customer is advanced customer hence its credit limit is set to 0.

regards

Hina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the risk category maintained for this customer?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hina,

The solution to your issue is that whenever you post a Incoming payment from the customer as advance payment you have to use the MORE DATA screen and put manually the CREDIT CONTROL area you are using without fail.

If required take the help of FI consultant for posting the advance incoming payment.

If Credit control area is entered while posting the Incoming payment then the same goes and sits in the credit control area which is automatically determined while you create a Sales Order.

You can view the advance payment for that customer using T-code FD33 with inputs of customer no. & Credit control area. Here select the STATUS view and see the field SPECIAL LIABILITIES. This is the field where you see the advance payment. If your amount reflect here go and create the sales order it will not stop you as this advance amount acts as additional Credit limit of the customer.

Hope the above helps you!!

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya