cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranasaction codes in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What t-code should be used to view blocked sales orders.? VKM1 doesnot show it. Also VKM3.

And what t-code should be used to release the Sales orders.

When tried using VKM3, after ticking the check box of the particular SO & clicking on the "Release" & then saving, I still see the Sales order to be in blocked stage.

Pls help !

rgds,

ann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Please try using the following:

T-code V.14 for getting the list of Blocked Sales Orders

T-code V.23 for Releasing Orders

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, V.23 is for releasing orders for billing. But my case is, it's blocked for delivery.

So I cannot use this t-code.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anne

normally companies do follow up Approval procedures... it is an important activity followed by the business today.

usually approval are done by the authorized personnel.. speaking abt how the information is passed to the approving personnel , u can always use the systems mailing facility and if client is ready to afford then u always have mobile commerce in had.. integrate sap system with the mobile number of the appproving personal and send an sms to the mobile regarding the open orders..

thnx.. & regards..

reward if Useful..

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

No, not thru sms / mobile infor. They want the sales orders to be routed thru SAP to the approval authority to approve the outstanding list.

May be thru SAP inbox ! As we don't use workflow yet.

Could you advise from your experience?

Rgds,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try to capture all the open sales orders.. tak help of an ABAPer for writing a program.. and send the list of open sales orders to the approving authority..

i guess if SAP workflow is not yet activated so u can integrate SAP with the systems Outlook express or any 3rd party mailing system and pass the list onto the approvers inbox.. for this u really need to sit and have a chat with the System Analyst, Business Analyst, Abap'ers and try to get a solution... this should solve ur problem.

try to concentrate more the technolgy provided by SAP there are many thing which can be done so hav a discussion with the concerned ppl i told of . i am sure u will get a solution..

All the Best..

reward if Useful

thx and reagrds.. Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Truely agree Naren !

Will check with the sys.admin to route mails thru outlook ....

Thanks for your guidance !

rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amrish !

yeah ....thought of it..but can you let me know how companies normally do the approval procedure for sales orders?

No we don't use workflow yet...we are using 4.7. I am also looking for trigerring the manager for approvals...is there any other way to inform the approval person of the open sales orders?

Appreciate your help !

Regards,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

Well if you are not using workflow then I raelly do not know how the manager will get the information regarding the pending orders which he is supposed to look and release the same.

I think it has to be a bussiness prctice to run this report and check for the same.

Normally we fulfill this requrement with the help of workflow only.So that manager gets the intimation about the pending orders.

Hope this helps you.You can discuss furthur regarding this requirement with your basis and abap consultant for any better ideas.

Warm Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, noted !

Thanks Amrish !

rgds,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any time Anne !

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear anne,

you can find all Tcodes in Tcode SE16, with the Table TSTC

there you will find all the Tcodes

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup....Siva. But my query was on the block/release sales order procedure in standard SAP....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

T-code to view the Blocked Sales order is VA14L. It shows all blocked sales order due to credit check(use the last coloumn) or due to Delivery block.

As correctly used by you the T-code for releasing the Sales order is VKM3. Here select the Sales order which you want to release and then Press the Green Flag which is RELEASE (Ctrl+F10) and then SAVE the same.

If you are still facing a Credit block issue it might be due to subsequent creation of Delivery document without PGI being done. For releasing the Blocked Delivery document use VKM5 and enter the Delivery document no. and do the same process as explained above.

Hope it works.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's good to use VA14L to see blocked orders. My Sales Orders do not have credit blocks, but have delivery blocks.

I know it should be VKM3, but once after I select the doc & click on the release green flag & save, it does not go off from VBUK table nor I check in the Sales Order header.

So any other choice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

VKM3 or VKM4 will show you the list of blocked orders due to credit block only.

If the orders are blocked for any other reason you can analyse from table level also.

Table is VBUK(Header level) and VBUP(Item level).Here you can get all the blocking ststus for that particular order/Items.

Input to this table will be Sales order number.

Else you can get through V.14(Sales order blocked for delivery)

V.23( Release sales order for Billing )

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish, yes infact i can check from table VBUK. But it's nice to tell user the t-code. Table level retrieval is for consultants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

Try Tcode VA14L

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Amrish, this is to view the blocked SO's, but I am now looking to release them....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

You have the option of directly branching to the sales order and remove the delivery bolck and proceed.

Check the button Edit sales document.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish,

Yeah..i did notice the edit option....but the thing is, I can go back to the sales order & remove the header delivery block, but I have blocked the order header under the tab "status" under "Overall blkd status".

I am trying to release this blk in the order header status.

The reason of me testing this, we are looking for a Sales Order approval flow.

So the sales person who creates the Sales order will have the delivery block by default & the order header will have blocked status.

Once the manager looks for the status of all blocked sales orders via VA14L, he needs to release them by removing both the delivery block as well the over all blkd status from the header level.

Can you let me know what is the standard solution for Sales order approval/ Acknowledgement / confirmation / release procedure in SD?

Thanks,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

Sorry for the late reply.I was busy with my project work..anyway.

What you can do is first with the help of authorisation object you can restrict the normal user from removing bith thye delivery as well as status blocks.

Secondly as far as releasing of this block is concerned,the sales manager will have the authority of VL14A and authorization of the releasing of the blocks.

are you using workflow in your system ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish,

I have a question regarding authorization to VA02 to users.

I need to know how users can be restricted from preventing them to remove the delivery block from the Sales Order header level.

If they try to remove it, it also removes the overall block status from the Sales Order.

But they should be allowed to give authorization to Va02 to do some other changes in the order.

How do I control them by not allowing them to touch that field in VA02?

I don't know the authorization object of it.

Pls share !

regards,

pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk the link below.. will surely help u out

http://sap-img.com/general/find-the-list-of-sap-transaction-codes.htm

i am also giving u some frequently used TCodes

The most frequently used transaction codes are as follows:

1. VS00 - Master data

2. VC00 - Sales Support

3. VA00 - Sales

4. VL00 - Shipping

5. VT00 - Transportation

6. VF00 - Billing

Others as follows:

At Configuration:

1. VOV8 - Define Sales documents type (header)

2. OVAZ - Assigning Sales area to sales documents type

3. OVAU - Order reasons

4. VOV4 - Assign Item categoreies(Item cat determination)

5. VOV6 - Scedule line categories

6. OVAL - To assign blocks to relevant sales documents type

7. OVLK - Define delivery types

8. V/06 - Pricing

9. V/08 - Maintain pricing procedure

10.OVKP - Pricing proc determination

11.V/07 - Access sequence

Enduser:

1. Customer Master Creation-VD01 and XD01 (for full inclu company code)

VD02 - Change Customer

VD03 - Display Customer

VD04 - Customer Account Changes

VD06 - Flag for Deletion Customer

XD01 - Create Customer

XD02 - Modify Customer

XD03 - Display Customer

2. Create Other material -

-

MM00

3. VB11- To create material determination condition record

4. CO09- Material availability Overview