cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order BLOCKED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My requirement is to block the sales orders when user creates the sales order & Super user should approve it.

I have blocked the sales orders at header level via authorization for the users (Va01).

For releasing the block, I have given the authorization in VA02 to the Manager.

But what I see is, once Super user enters into VA02 & type the sales order, the block gets removed, even before clicking the save button.

How can it be controlled to have the release option to work only when the super user clicks the save button?

As sometimes super user might have to check with Manager for approval.

Pls share !

rgds,

anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use Stastus profile for blocking the sales order on which u can go for the authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthyalappa,

I get some error when I configured status profile. Also I don't understand the logic behind it.

Can you explain more in detail?

Also can you send me the steps to do it?

Regards,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I do have some problem. Users should not be able to remove off the delivery block from the sales order header level.

If they remove it, the overall block status from the header gets removed as well.

Can we restrict this from controlling via authorization?

The field name is VBAK-LIFSK. Pls advise.

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

If u want a particular field to be blocked, prepare the screen variant & assign it to particular document type.

regards,

GHS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GHS,

Can you help to give me steps for screen variant setting?

Thanks,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anne,

Let me know ur email id, if possible.

regards,

GHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's puppysap@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks GHS !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anne,

Sent the required file to your email id, hope it helps u.

Be in touch, have an nice day.

regards,

GHS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GHS !

Anyone has document on usage by steps on status profile setting in sales?

Pls do share !

regards,

pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

You can directly do the blocking through the TRANSFER OF REQUIREMENTS which is there in sales & distribution basic functions.

IMG - sales & distribution - basic functions - availability check & transfer of requirements.

here click on Block Quantity Confirmation In Delivery Blocks. In that select Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria. Here you can maintain the blovking of the sales order. Then this order can be released from transaction code VA14L.. You van give authorisation of VA14L to the manager.

I hope this will solve your query. Reward valuable points if solution found useful.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi patil,

Thanks for your fast response !

Are you in SD? can you share the standard SAP solution to have sales order approval procedure.

Can I know if status profiles can be used for this ?

regards,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the block now did go off ...when transfer of requirements is used in sales...

really appreciate ....

But i am thinking what should be the most appropriate way for the one who releases the block..

For this option, the approval person have to remove the delivery block manually every time editing the sales order.

Once listed the blocked sales orders, it is possible to remove the delivery block like we use VA14L to release the header block?

regards,anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil,

Can U please suggest me for billing scenario.

I want to block the sales order for billing as in case of delivery in this thread. An authorisation is to be given to the user to remove the block for billing.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You could set the billing block in the Sales doc type & this will default the block while creating Sales order from creating billing.

From authorization point of view, you must give "Release" option (tick) to be selected for the approving person (in VA02).

You should untick this Release option in VA02, so that user will not be able to remove the block unless it is approved.

So to say, you must be creating 2 seperate roles for VA02, one with release option & one without release option.

Rgds,

Pri