cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS Update of Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to Update some of the Sales Orders with Reason for Rejection and also new quantity. I am trying to do the same using MASS transaction, it is working fine for Reason for Rejection but I am not able to specify the Quantity, because there is no option to give Quantity for the sales order. Is it actually possible to update the quantity of the sales orders using MASS transaction? Please guide me if there is any other way to update the sales orders with new quantity.

Helpful answers are rewarded.

Thanks,

Shashi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For update of Sales Order with high volume, it is recommended to use LSMW or SCATT instead of MASS.

Regards.

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Tcode: SCAT.

chan

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the quantity for all the sales order line item are common then we can use the sales order item MASSVBAP-KMPMG ..to update the quanity

or

are u looking for updaing each sales order line item with different quanity

let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your reply. I gave the new quantity in MASSVBAP-KMPMG but that is not getting updated in sales order. The actual field for quantity is KWMENG but this field is not available for selection in MASS. Can you tell me as why we are not able to see that field for selection or is it possible to add our fields to MASS transaction? This field is available in the Structure MASSVBAP but is not seen in MASS transaction. Any Idea??

Thanks,

Shashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shashi,

You can use LSMW Tool.

For information regarding LSMW steps visit the following link:

/people/hema.rao/blog/2006/09/14/lsmw--step-by-step

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_US/html/dataconv_lsmw.htm

Regards,

Naveen.