cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-shirt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

my name had been in Crossing Over (2007-06-19 to 2007-06-25) for crossing over 250 points. may i know whats the status of my t-shirt.

regarding

rose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sam,

can you tell me please what about your T-shirt?

cause am not getting even 1/4K T-shirt now i crossed over 1K is there any process to follow to get it?

awaiting anxiously...

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It'll be a long wait Amit, they don't do them anymore. Theres a couple of blogs about that explain why. Points you gain are now added towards a cumulative total which is now part of the Points for U.N. World Food Programme scheme.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/007928c5-c4ef-2a10-d9a3-8109ae621a82

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

As you have already received the mail, you will certainly get your T-Shirt.

I would like to share my experience about the pride of wearing the T-shirt as folows:

I have received 4 T-Shirts based on milestone achieved i.e 1/4K, 1/2K, 1K & 2K. On Fridays, I proudly wear them to my office, as casuals are permitted. The T-shirts have acted as great mnotivation to other collegues of mine & over a period of time, even they have started sharing their valuable knowledge. I optimally promoted SDN by wearing the T-shirt & being able to motivate others.

As concerned my knowledge enhancement, I salute SDN forum for empowering my knowledge each day. Friends, it easy to read & move out than to Contribute, When you read & move out, you go unnoticed, but when you contribute, you expand yourknowledge further & also bring recognition to yourself. I have been recognized in my organization for being a strong fort of SDN (as concerned our Organization).

It's great experience & words are very less to say.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i got an email and replied to that mail with all details and size of t-shirt.but no reply from them.

regards

rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

My first three took a while...

They can take upto 2 months to arrive...

Give it 4 weeks that send them an email...

you would have thought that there would be a good SCM in place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you received an email from @anotherworld-km.com?

They email and ask for size and address (I got an email for crossing over to 2k!)