cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i have problem with file to file scenario. every thing is working fine but i can not see

output in the target folder. every thing is correct. i cannot understand where went wrong

any one can help me for this problem.

thank

san

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SXMB_MONI check out the error message. Please recheck the Parameter entered in the TARGET DIRECTORY, FILE NAME with correct extension and File construction mode.

For debug try this create the target file with a diff name in the same directory as that of source input file.....

Cheers,

<b>*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND HELPFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Did u check your components are working condtion i.e In RWB u go to the component monitoring check each and every component status by clicking on that if every component in green color then go the message monitoring there u can see two options one adapter monitoring , integration server monitoring first check with adapter monitoring ther u can see two message inboud message and outboud message if it is success then check with integration server monitoring there u can see only one mesage.so by going to call these u can find out error exactly.

Reward if useful,

Regards,

Srinivas.D

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check out these:Assuming file is picked by file sender channel and Communication Channel monitoring in RWB shows green (message processed status)

1) Check the processing status in SXMB_MONI ? Does it show your black checqured flag?

2) Check out the Message Monitoring: Go to Runtime Workbench(RWB)>Message Monitoring>Message display..>Audit Log

Are u using file content conversion in the receiver side? if so problem may be there.

3) Check out the receiver file communication channel i.e RWB> Component Monitoring>Adapter Engine-->Channel Monitoring

Hope all the receiver agreement is active and Receiver file channel configuration parameters like path, directory etc is correct.

Rgds,

Moorthy

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

San,

Did you checked the receiver comm.channel status in RWB. Check Audit log for the same. It will give u all the details.

Best regards,

raj.