cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACs and Cheque Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm changing the output forms for Cheques and BACs. I've successfully changed the Cheque form by copying the standard, making my changes and then changing the config set up from F110. It all works perfectly.

However, when I check to see which form is used for BACs I get F110_D_AVIS, so I copy this and make my form ZF110_D_AVIS. I comment out the standard code and insert my own, save and activate. I go to F110 and change the config to point to my form.

When I run a BACs payment run, it still prints out the standard form. So I check my form again and make sure the standard code is commented out and mine is active, but it still prints out a standard form. I've debugged through the standard print program RFFOGB_T to see which form it uses and it says ZF110_D_AVIS.

Am I missing something? Do I have to change the print program somehow to pick up my new windows (I've deleted the standard windows where I don't need them and replaced them with my own), I didn't have to do this for the Cheque output. The MAIN window is still there but I've commented the standard code and put mine in there. I feel like I'm missing something obvious but can't figure out why it's not working.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far we use two different forms for Cheques and BACs

F110_PRENUM_CHCK - RFFOUS_C [Cheques]

F110_IN_AVIS - RFFOGB_T [BACs]

Change the form settings from transaction which you mentioned at previous post, at F110 make sure to select correct payment method.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess some changes in config required, use Tcode FBZP, on company code, usually this config is done by functional team.

If you print program uses ZF110_D_AVIS, but changes are not shown then see whether the form in your test client is active and all the changes are move correctly.

Also check the variant.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have checked FBZP and this is where I changed the form from F110_D_AVIS to ZF110_D_AVIS for all company codes payment type E (BACS).

I have also checked my sapscript is activated and copied across to the testing client too.

Neither has worked.

Gill

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See do you have form maintained in multiple languages, Try to activate the debugger and check form for which language is getting picked.. And make the required changes in that language.

Regards,

SaIRam