cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the delivery output ASN didnt triggered??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configued an Output type for ASN sending, put output conditions as 'Distribution channel/Delivery Type'.

In Tcode NACE, put it into procedures 'Delivery Header Output'. put requirement 1 for it, as when 'Delivery GI posted', it will be triggered

But when i do the delivery and PGI, it didnt triggered, why???

Delivery type of the DO is correct.

Distribution Channel of the SO is meet the output conditions.

So where is the problem???

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the delivery in VL02N and click on the Menu Extras--> Delivery output --> Header and you will be in the output screen. Now click on the Menu Goto --> Determination analysis. You shoule see your output there and it will also show why it was not proposed. This will help you to debug the error.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the Determination analysis.

It told me that 'Output type 'ZXIZ' Msg.561 Partner ABCTOXI is not an EDI partner.'

As ABCTOXI is defined in WE20 as partner profile.

Output type 'ZXIZ' is the one not triggered.

And for the ZXIZ output type setup, i set EDI as parter functions.

Whether needs to try the ALE?

Thanks.

Message was edited by:

Hoo Laa

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone can help??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try processing the output manually ie, in VL02N give the condition type again in Extras -> Delivery Output -> Header. See the processing log and check if you have an error message.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perhaps you should check the "Dispatch Time" for the condition type in customizing. With the dispatch time you can select when you want the output to be triggered. This is under the "Default Values" tab.

Also, in the actual condition record, there is a "Time" field which lists the same possible dispatch times.

I hope this helps you.

- Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the "Dispatch Time" for the condition type in customizing. It was set as '4' which means 'Sends immediately'.

And also in actual condition record, the 'time' field are filled in '4' as the same.

-

So i think whether it is the access sequence cause the problem???

As the 'distribution channel' couldnt be found within the Delivery Order....??

Any other ideas??

Thanks!!!