cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap India support for Certification sucks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

n india SAP sucks It allows only MNC to be certified and cleary shows the attitude of the SAP india to give the money to Siemens who charges 3 lakhs for nothing.. They dont speak properly nor give any full information to people who call

They say that u have to work in the current company for 1 yr to be eligible to certify and if we change in between we have to wait again for next 1 yr and MNC doesnt have all these restrictions. SAP india SUcks with these rules and in other countried we dont have any such rules...

In USA even freshers certify.

Hey ANy one knows how to escalate it to the higher authorities of SAP.

I am working in SAP for 2 yrs and they said unless i work in the current company for 1 yr I cant appear.

WHy is this stupid rule.Its left to me to decide where I work .They can do any background verification if they want But 1 yr rule is sick and the information centre should be replaced with some good people,

Unite against this injustice..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My name is kannan, aged 43 years, i have total experience 20 yrs in domin (Finance) and one SAP FICO implementation as a project memebr in AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY (MNC). I very equipped my self as SAP FICO Consultant. I wish to appear certification exam on line ( not thro Siemens) at chennai. Kindly guide me to appear exam and provide details for certification traning materails availiability).

Regards

P. Kannan

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

George,

I understand your frustration..but at the same time let us try to avoid words which is not good in the professional world.

I will not be able to directly answer your question but shall suggest you to contact "Ramaiah, Mageshwari [m.ramaiah@sap.com]" alias Maggi, she was Manager-Education services at SAP-India Bangalore.

Cheers and All the Best for Certification.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasobm

I called them but they were responding as if they are not intrested in speaking also.

I was working in wipro ad now in another company and these ppl were asking for such a condition that just for writing exam i have to be in a company for atleast one year and i cant change b4 that.Collegues of mine were writing in Saudi without any rules.Just in india they are doing these.

Anyway I will write to Maggi and see,

There is no point in being silent and unless we dont raise voices other SAP ppl wont see whats happening here in India.I think we are having highest no of SAP professionals in the world .

George