cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best practice for long term maintenance ??

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

still busy with the long term maintenance requirement.

when maintaining a building my client wants to register the following

- long term maintenance (like 15 till 25 years)

- short term is already in preventive maintenance

- the long term maintenance must be related to specific activitities which contains keyfigures (the keyfigures are obtained from third party libraries which can be used to calculate the estimate cost for a certain acitivity when multiplied with for instance the surface area of the object)

- for the costplanning a report should calculate the estimated costs derived from the keyfigures

- the long term planning should be easy to manage and activities easily be changed in time

is there anything already at hand or an example where long term maintenance like this is implemented ?? I can't see how I can get above requirements in for instance preventive maintenance ??

reward for usefull info

kind regards

arthur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set up the tasklists used in your preventive maintenance plans so they handle as unit rates (that is what you need). How to do this depends on the requirements. The cost report is standard SAP functionality.

Easy managing of the long term planning also depends how you structure the maintenance plans. I only can say that this has to be discussed with the people that will use and manage the plans.

Regards,

Paul

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how can I set up the tasklists to handle as unit rates ??

I try to find it in spro but have no clue where to begin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is no customizing setting, but it is a concept how to use task lists within preventive maintenance.

Regards,

Paul

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but how can I make this concept to work ?? is it already working or are other changes required ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is create general tasklists and use the execution factor of a task for the multiplication key figure from the libraries.

Maybe there are also possibilities to make use of configuration tasklists. A task from a tasklist is selected based on classification data.

Regards,

Paul

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I try to make an config takslist but somehow I can't enter values when I attach the task to a preventive maintenance plan.

I created charateristics and a class with type 300

made a config profile with cu41

I also can't enter values when I attach the general task to a serviceorder

do I still miss something here ??

hmm I made a separete thread for this since it has nothing to do with the initial problem

Message was edited by:

A. de Smidt

Message was edited by:

A. de Smidt