cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SAPCONNECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me what are all the profile parameters that are to be included and tell me in which directory SMTPPLUGIN.dll exists.urgent.

Reward points will be given

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Think you are looking for

Settings for the Profile Parameters (Transaction RZ10)

You have to adjust the profile of the SAP Web Application Server if you want to use the SMTP function. The SAPconnect send job can only be scheduled for servers on which SMTP has been activated. For this reason, you must activate SMTP for all of the SAP system’s application servers.

The following profile parameters have to be configured. The placeholder ,...;

This parameter defines a virtual mail host for receiving mails. If all incoming mails (including status notifications) are to be received and processed by one single client of the SAP system, this parameter is not required. In this instance, is/SMTP/virt_host_0 = :; is used by default. If multiple clients are to be used as recipients, a virtual host has to be created for each of these clients. describes the number of the port to which the incoming mails are addressed.

For UNIX, the profile parameters may look like this:

rdisp/start_icman = true

icm/server_port_0 = PROT=HTTP,PORT=1080

icm/server_port_1 = PROT=HTTPS,PORT=1443

icm/server_port_2 = PROT=SMTP,PORT=25000,TIMEOUT=180

icm/server_port_3 = PROT=SMTP,PORT=25001,TIMEOUT=180

is/SMTP/virt_host_0 = *:25000;

is/SMTP/virt_host_1 = *:25001;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For configuring sapconnect i believe nothing to added in profiles.

with transaction SCOT just maintain the value for default domain under settings. Also specify the address area, mail host and port(by default 25) in SMTP under int.

regards,

Anand.

Reward points only if Helpful