cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i am creating a sales order with material MMM for 1200 plant and 0001 storage location. stock is not maintained in respective plant and storage location. my problem is though stock is not maintained for material MMM system is showing schedule lines,Even i tried settings in checking group by making Repleshinment Lead Time not relevant also it is giving schedule lines but i want system should not allow me to create sales order until i maintain stock in the plant and storagelocation. can any body tell me configuration steps in detail with t-code or with path.

will reward

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for a system to check for the availability of that material ,the availlability check need to be checked at the requirment class level , checking group level, in the material master level the checking group should be relevant for availability check.

if the above mentioned conditions are set then the system shows the availability check screen basing on the RLT the material availability date is propsed.

if it does not allow u to enter the order the concept of TRANSFER OF REQ and AVAILABILITY CHECK are not used ,then how would the PP guys know that what product they have to produce or procure.

the concept of schedule line category also does not work which plays a key role in determining the schedule lines.

get back for any further queries

reward points if helpful

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write user exit for availability check, where it checks the stock at plant and storage location. If it is available it allows you to save the order or else force you to come out of sale order creation transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Can you tell me how many days are these schedule lines showing from the order date and if all the schedule lines are on the same day. Please check the header level configuration settings - lead time in days and propose del date.

Regards..