Did you mean: 

Facing problem with Button in Matrix , Grid layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends ,

I need urgent help on some issues .

I have take Transparent container which TC_COSCENT

contains 1 label ,1 input field and another transparant container TC_BUT

with Two buttons (one below other )and one item list box (Showing three row by default) .

Now problem occuring is my button are moving way in which new item in item list box is add .

LABLE INPUT FIELD ( TC with ADD_BUTTON REMOVE )

( ITEMLIST BOX WITH 3 ROW )

If item list box contains 5 items them button are going below TC_COSCENT .

I am not able to trace how can I solve it .

Points will be given .

Cheers

Parry

Message was edited by:

Parry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used LinkToAction instead of Button and on click of link I have written code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used LinkToAction instead of Button and on click of button I have written code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot buddies for attention to my problem and interest shown in solving it.

Please check mail .I have mails snap shots .

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parry,

Not able to visualize the sceanrio, can you take a screen shot and share it in some photosharing site and send us the link. (www.photobucket.com ) will do..

Thanks

Anzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the alignment you wish to have?

If you are using a matrix layout, whenever you want the UI element to be placed on a new line, use the matrixhead data. What are the layouts of your rootuielementcontainer, TC_COSCENT and TC_BUT?

If you want the buttons one below the other, use flow layout for the TC_BUT. And if you want both buttons below the label and input field, have TC_BUT as Matrix head data.

I am not very clear about your requirement, so get back for any clarifications.

Regards

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want place labe then input field and then two button (of add remove ) one below other and item list box infront of these buttons .

It is very much like normal window application that have button with >> and << arrow in front of item list box . I want do same .

I tried flow , matrix , grid but problem continues .

Frankly, I tried to draw req. in this editor but Just impossible to draw figures .

I can mail snap shot to explin problem if you dont mine.

Cheers

Parry

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your description, I would suggest the following:

Use grid layout for your rootuielement container with col count = 3. Add a transparent container to the root. Make the layout for this TC as Grid with colcount = 2. Add your Label and Input field to this. Add another TC under the root. Make the layout as Grid layout with col count = 1. Add your add and remove buttons to this. And then add one item list box directly under the root. So you will have the label and input field, followed by the buttons, followed by the list box.

You could achieve the same with a matrix layout also. Try this and if you still have issues, you can upload the screen shot in a fire sharing site and give the link here. Or you can also mail me at nithya.s@sap.com. I would try to help you out.

Regards

Nithya