the start conditions for WS14000044

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Price& = X

OR

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Vendor& = X

the start conditions for WS10000129 are

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Price& NE X

And

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Vendor& NE X

the workflow WS14000044 is getting triggered when I create shopping carts with vendor and price value and also when the shopping cart is created without a value for vendor and price.

Ideally the workflow WS10000129 should get triggered when a shopping cart is created when the values of vendor and price are mentioned but it doesn't get triggered and the approval status of the shopping cart is completion by purchaser.

Does the above mentioned problem occur because of an incorrect approval status in shopping cart or of something else?

Kindly help me out

Regards

Kishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your starting conditions are correct and the behaviour is correct too (for special request).

When creating a special request with a vendor, the vendor is set as a "preferred vendor".

For the system, the item hasn't any vendor until a purchaser during completion transform the preferred vendor into an assigned vendor.

If you create your shopping cart with a catalog item or in reference to a contract, the vendor will directly set as assigned and no completion step will be triggered.

rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pierre,

Thanks for the making me understand the process but I don't know if its a special request or not. Is there any way to find that out?

while creating the shopping cart I am choosing the category as Local 1, here the vendor is not assigned, I assign it explicitly. If I use the category Local 3 then the vendor gets assigned automatically. Does the above scenario relate to Special request?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Pierre told you, there are two fields for supplier in the shopping cart :

- the preferred vendor

- the fixed vendor

If you input manually the vendor, it means that you use by default the preferred vendor field as the other on is hidden.

If you buy on a catalogue and you transfer the vendor code from the catalogue to the shopping cart using the OCI, you fill in the fixed vendor field.

Thus, in your case, i unsderstand you arefilling the vendor field manually, thus it is the preferred field

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)