cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R100 discount type is deactive in proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using free goods 100% discount (condition type R100) in my pricing procedure.In the sales order it is reflecting properly when I am creating a subitem free goods with item cat tann.But when I am creating a proforma invoice with invoice type F5 ,the R100 condition type is getting deactivated.

A altcBv of 28 is attached with R100 in the pricing procedure which says that "The condition R100 will be deactivated in the pro forma invoice”.But why the Condition type R100 will be deactivate in Proforma invoice.Is there any business logic for that?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Proforma Invoice is a document provided prior to or with a shipment of goods that describes the items and terms of sale but does not have the function of a real invoice.

And as per SAP, F5 billing document itself informs us that It's Proforma for Order. where, Sale Order details are transfered on Proforma. Hence, Condition typr R100-100% Discount is deactivated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually what happens in India scenario is when the billing is to be done later, in reference to the proforma invoice an Excise invoice is generated. So no matter what happens if the goods are sent out of the plant they have to be billed for excise even for free goods so therefore probably the R100 is deactivated.

Hope I am correct, please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ayub,

basically my client is an European client.So,taxation part should not be a problem for those clients.But I was wondering why SAP has deactivated the R100 in Proforma invoice.there must be some business logic behind that,isn't?because if the goods are "free" then in the invoice also it will reflect as "free goods",then why not in Proforma???