cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

we are having scenario where client does sale through Agent.

Client enters into agreement with a agent for a particular qty of material but the agent doesnt gives the name of the final customer at that time later on the end customer comes with the reference of that agreement & money and takes delivery of some qty like this different customer come with the reference of the same agreemnet & money & take deliveries till the qty in the agreement is reached then the client bills the end customer based on the deliveries so i was thinking about contract & release orders but if i create contract with agent as sold to party how do i create release orders for the final customer with reference to the contract where i have entered agent as sold to party.

Thanks in Advance

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The answer is somewhere in teh question itself. You are finally selling the product only to the customer not to the agent. Also you bill the customer not the agent. Agent only does the facilitating role. Hence you have to configure customers as sold to party and Bill to party.

The agent can be just be another partner in the transaction.

Now you can enable the total quantity of sales by means of an Infotype(SIS) and based on the cumulative quantity of sales, you can provide discounts to the agent, by means of a credit memo.

Reward if this helps. Please let me know if you want more info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is,in the legacy system client is creating sales order at the time agent books certain quantity which is required and is having validity period so how will infotype helps they have a order from government restricting them to sale limited quantity per month against which agents come and book there share without knowing end customers so in system i have to capture the quantity booked by agent which again should not exceed the quantity allowed by the government to be sold in that particular month.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Deepak