cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA - ALV table export in excel with header (but missing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have an ALV table in a WDA view. I have implemented the method to create the header of the table:

• set visible row count

data:

lr_table_settings type ref to if_salv_wd_table_settings,

header type ref to cl_salv_wd_header.

lr_table_settings ?= wd_this->alv_config_table.

call method lr_table_settings->create_header

receiving

value = header.

call method header->set_text

exporting

value = ' My Header text'.

now, reading documentation:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/db22242d-0701-0010-28a2-aeaa1fef...

at page 207 it should be possible to include this header in excel export, using the method SET_EXPORT_NO_TOL:

call method wd_this->alv_config_table->if_salv_wd_export_settings~set_export_no_tol

exporting

value = abap_false.

but nothing happen, so i obtain the excel with column header and cell data, without the header defined.

Does someone tested this functionality?

Thank a lot

Luca Grilli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

For ALV related, you can download the Header of table i mean top of list into excel. Even if you try with normal ALV also the same feature is avilable. The download excel option will work only for the Content of the list not for the total screen.

Header is only visible on the screen

Best Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gangisetty ,

I need to reproduce a situation similar to the demo web dynpro abap 'SALV_WD_DEMO_TABLE_TOL' (with top_of_line). It is not clear how to reproduce the case and if it is possibile to include also an image in the header.

Thanks

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

If you send me the code where he has written code relatd to TOL in that example, i can provide you the solution. Currently i don't have access to the WD ABAP.

Warm Regards,

Vijay