cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rename 'Review' or 'Save' buttons in ESS/MSS applications?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on EP7 SP9 and ESS 6.0

How to rename the 'Review' or 'Save' buttons in ESS/MSS?

I know these BPs are implementation of FPM.

I would like to know in which DC I need to do changes ?

Points will be awarded.

regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You have to make changes in the ess~per DC. But it will affect all the ESS applications using Per framework like 'Address',Personal data, bank etc.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

Thanks for the reply. points awarded.

regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharadha,

1) For all the ESS applications 'Review' and 'Save' buttons, do I need to change it in essper DC only or do we have any other DC also to do changes? I am working on <b>esscats</b> application

2) What about MSS application? In which DC I need to do changes to get effect for all MSS applications.

Kind regards,

Raj.

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

All the personal information application uses essper DC only.Please check whether esscats applications use ess~per in its used DCs. If it is there then it is enough to make changes in per alone.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharadha,

esscats is not using essper in its used DCs. Insead all DCs in ess~cats are using FcEmployeeServices, FcLinks, FcNavigation in general.

Regards,

Raj.

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you have to make changes in the ess~cat DC only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In each webdynpro application (irrespective of ESS or MSS) have Vc Components. All UI elements define here.

If you want to change text of any UI element in any standard DC (addr, bank, fam, cat, lea... ), you have to go to particular Vc Component under DC, change the text of UI Element.

FcEmployeeServicesComponent and FcNavigationComponent are commonly used DC's in all DC's.

FcEmployeeServicesComponent is used to get Employee number, molga....

FcNavigationComponent is used to navigate to AreaGroupPage, AreaPage, RestartService and Exit from current Application.

Thanks & Regards

Vasundhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...for that.

Regards,

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

need more Information.