cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call RFC when using hungarian character data in BC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the problem I am facing in SAP Business connector. I would request for help to solve this asap.

========

I am trying to call RFC in Business connector flow service using the data passed from a HTTP browser to the BC flow service.

1. I have this BC flow service working fine (i.e. calling RFC), If I am using the SAP logon information with out any special hungarian characters i.e. like uid as TEST etc. But it is generating error when using the uid like LÁSZLÓGÁBORK(with hungarian chars like Á).

2. I tried to identify the point at which the flow service is having the problem and found two points.

i) when the data generated from getTransportInfo, the details of the user id is read as L%C1SZL%D3G%C1BORK instead of LÁSZLÓGÁBORK.

ii) I manually tried to update this value %C1 to Á and then tried to call RFC then there was an error - RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: You are not authorized to logon to the target system

PN : SAP BC version used is 4.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you need special hungarian characters for a user id?

You should have only ASCII characters in any user id.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Many of the customers are located in hungary and they have created the userid using their keyboard. Hence for now I already have a userid with that hungarian characters, in the SAP system.

Only I would request for the help on how to interface these characters in SAP Business connector to call RFC.

Thanks,