cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to-party and bill-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Colleagues

I have a situation where in i need to assign same customer as bill-to-party and ship-to-party.

As per my understanding, bill to party has payment terms and Acct Assgmt Grp where as ship-to-party contains taxes (taxable and exempt).

Consdering the above case, would it possible to have same customer as bill to and ship to.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can have like this .

For eg When u don't put any partner function then sold -to -party is default partner as ship to party , bill -to-party and payer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

Yes, we can do like that..

1. If you want a customer should be Ship to party and Bill to party (including sold to party and payer) then you can create a customer using account group 0001 (sold to party) which by default have partner functions as Sold to, ship to, payer and bill to party.

2. By doing new partner determination procedure you can do. If you want you customer should be only ship to party and bill to party ( not even sold to and payer) then you have to create a new account group and keep only sh and bp partner functions in that. Then whoever the customer you create using that account group will act as ship to party and bill to party.

Hope this will help.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen, have rewarded the points.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh

You can use the same customer as both ship to and Bill to, in that case be sure your account group all the fields essential for both of these partners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A Sold to party by default is also ship-to party, Bill-to party and Payer.

The settings of each are defined by the settings you give in the account groups T.Code: OBD2.

There is no stopping for you, if you want the same customer as ship-to party and bill-to party.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion, have rewarded points as well.