Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here my scenario is to update the SAP table MARA from a flat file using XI,

Can any body suggest me how to do this scenario File to Proxy, if possible with screen shots.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

There are lot of Threads and Blogs has this information. I am providing some and try to search in the forum before you are raising the new thread so that your time will saved and problem will solve immediately.

the following links may be helpful to you:

This thread has lot of information about Your query

Best Regards,

Vijay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>>>>Can any body suggest me how to do this scenario File to Proxy

What is the Proxy generation in XI?

Proxies are created based on the interfaces. So, if you happen to change the datatype underlying the interface, then you need to generate the proxy. Proxy Generation converts non-language-specific interface descriptions in WSDL into Proxies. In WSDL, messages that are transferred are described using XSD

<u>ABAP Proxy</u>

ABAP proxy is generated to process the incoming msg in R/3 or to send a request msg from R/3 to XI..................

ABAP server proxy is created for the inbound interface creted in XI's Integration repository proxy should be created in the business system for which the interface is created .

U can reference following link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/02/265c3cf311070ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

<b><u>Abap Proxy Links</u></b>....

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Reward the useful answers and you will get one point yourself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also

make sure you follow the blog given below and check if everything is in place accordingly. Otherwise proceed to create the objects as per the blog

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

regards

krishna

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Server Proxy (Receiver Proxy)-

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies