cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

challenging warning message while creating order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

After giving one material wiht 1 quantity in sale order I am getting a message like this "No goods accepted on 18.07.2007. The next possible date is: 31.12.2007". After pressing enter again its disappearing. But when I check schedule lines its giving 2 schedule lines, one with date 18.07.2007 with order quantity as 1, Rounded quantity as 1, Confirmed quantity as 0. Another schedule line with date as 31.12.2007 with Oder quantity as 0, Rounded quantity as 0, confirmed quantity as 1.

Can anyone tell me about the message and 2 schedule lines for one line item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

The reason why you are getting that message is because you dont have enough stocks of the ordered items in the warehouse to deliver on 18.07.2007.

31.12.2007 is when they are ready to be delivered i.e. when the stocks are back in the warehouse. you maintain the Replinishment lead time for any material is in Material master - MRP3 screen.

That is when the total quantity is confirmed.

<b>Reward points if helps</b>

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

The message your are getting is because there are no materials to be picked, it seems there are no materials to be picked on the date.. check with the stock of the material and if there is no stock then add stock (MB1C,MMBE) and also do check the schedule line configuration..

reward uf useful

thanx and regards

Naren