cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - problem in displaying text in a page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am developing an invoice printing in smartforms.Here i am facing one problem.

i am displaying line items in a table in the footer window.In that table footer i am displaying some text (text contains 8 lines).

Here if the number of line items are below 3 the text in the footer of the table printing correctly in the 2nd page.

But if the number of line items are above 3 the text in the footer of the table in footer window is not printing correctly (4 lines in the text is printing in 2nd page remaining 4 lines are not moving to 3rd page).

Regards,

Navaneeth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally we use MAIN WINDOW for printing the line itesm data which is not constant.

Depending on lines it moves to next page.

You are saying that you are using footer window. It seems that you have taken the height of that window as 3 Lines

where you wants to print the lines if it is more than 3 ? naturally it goes to next page.

So you increase the footer window height to a max of the line items, or reduce font.but even if it is not a constant data naturally it goes to next page.

You have to use the footer window for printing some constant data in the footer like Signature, and address etc.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Actually i am having the line items in main window as well as in footer window.

is it possible to move to next page based on footer table line items?

Thanks,

Navaneeth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following checkboxes for the footer window in CONDITIONS

Only after end of Main Window

Only on PAGE (Give Last Page)

print and see now

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to increase the size of footer window or reduce the font size and see. I hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sairam