cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split due to different price group

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order with two line items. Both line items have a different price group.

Now when I create a billing document with respect to the sales order, it creates 2 different invoices for each of the line items. It seems, it has to do with the standard invoice split. My requirement is to create a single invoice in spite of having price groups different in the different line items? How can I achieve this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code VTFA and heck the copy control settings. Check the copying requirements. The criteria for both the items is material price group which is different or both items in your case. In the copying requirements check if anything related to item related is there. Like different header level data leads to different invoices different item level data will also lead to different invoices if the requirement says that.

If you want you can define a new requirement with the help of an ABAPER. The requirement program will state that if the item level data is different still the invoice will be the same for both the items. Select the same requirement in your copying requirements field in VTFA.

Hope I have answered your query. Reward valuable points if solution found useful.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl maitained the folowing data at copy control between ur order type OR and billing document type F1

Copying requiremnt at header 001

Copying requiremnt at Item 002

Copying requiremnt at item

Data VBRK/VBRP = 001Invice split .

Hope this will solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Not possible in Standard SAP, you must maintain same header level to both items.