cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Hyperlink i.e., Link to Action UI element

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in my application i have a viewcontainer in that i have a viewset with top, left, right panes. In my left pane i have 4 hyperlinks for which i used Link to Action UI

when i click on the particular hyperlink i need to display that particular link related screens in the right pane. could anyone guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

Associate each hyperlink with an action.. and inside that action fire the plug for the appropriate view...

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following link provide the very good description of LinkToAction UI element.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/dy... links in a web dynpro table.doc

Rgds,

Vilish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shubadip, bharath, vilish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

create 4 actions for your 4 links in the view. This view should have navigation plugs defined to the destination views. Now create the Link to Action UI element in the source view. Now in the onAcion property of these LinkToAcion UI element map the created actions. In the action handler method implementation fire the respective plugs to go to the corresponding view.

So whenever you click on a link its evenet handler action will be fired and it will in turn take the control to the target view. This should solve your problem.

Hope it helps!!!

Shubhadip