cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Webdynpro Report(URL) from SAP GUI(Browser) in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed webdynpro report in SRM-SE80 transaction. I can run this report using the URL which gives in se80 transaction. But I need to execute this report from SAP GUI (Browser) should link with role. When the user logon into SAP GUI (Browser) from there I need to add reports tab and click this tab that report should execute.

Pls help me out from this issue.

Regards,

Kumar S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to create a Role in PFCG, Include this webdynpro application in the role and assign this role to the users. This link would be then visible in the SAP GUI Menu.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

Thank you very much .....I have added URL to Role. It's looks good.

I gave full points...

Regrads,

KUmar S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to do start your WDA-Report from an existing ABAP programm you can use the Function Module WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/2f1a63cb883575e10000000a11466f/content.htm

For open it from a custom SAP-Menu embedd the WDA-Application to a Role in Transaction PFCG. There unter the Tab Menu choose "Add Others" and Select WebDynpo Application.Then enter your WDA-Applcation Name.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

There are different ways to do display ABAP report output in PDF in WebDynpro View. The steps which i followed was:

Run the report in background mode (using submit statement, dn't forget to give printer as LOCL), get the spool id programatically. Use the FM's CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF or CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF.

Which returns the ouput of table tline, convert this to xtring and bind it to xtring attribute.

In view add a interactive form and bind the xstring attribute to the Interactive form.

By following the above steps, we can display the result in the PDF in WD ABAP.

Also look inthe thread:

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Darshna.