cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

held PO created from sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Nee some help here. When I create a PO from sourcing, the PO is created and I just get a message saying PO number ... created. But then when I go and look into the process PO, the PO is in held status. If I just go in change mode and hit order again it orders without an issue... I don't need to make any change. Any suggestions as to what I might be missing....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure I understand. If the PO is complete it should be created in sourcing and replicated to backend without an issue. It should not be created in held status unless we are missing something (which in this case we are not).

Thanks,

Donna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to implement the foll note if possible.

Note 986792 - Backend PO cannot be created on hold

Rgds

Reddy.

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running ESC 5.0 and facing the same problem. Both with POs that are created via the Souring Cockpit and also the one that are created automatically from complete Shopping Carts.

When I check the PO, there are no errors or missing data

suggestions?

rgds

Gunnar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS note 1043808 ECS: Purchase orders always created on HELD status

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

Thank you, that solved the problem!

rgds

GAR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Donna,

HELD Status comes in when you have held all your changes which you have done during the course of time when you were creating the PO.

So Unless and unless you publish the PO till then the PO will be in held status only. So you can still make changes to the HELD PO again and again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Venugopal