cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Unknown account assignment with limit order...reply soon...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i am facing problem in <b>confirming the limit order with unknown account</b> <b>assinment</b>.We are using Extended classic scenario with SRM version 5.00 and ECC 6.00. When creating shopping cart with unknown account assignments, shopping carts is getting created fine but when processing goods receipt the system only prompts for distribution by cost center and we do not have the option to selected processing against other account assignment e.g. internal order or network. the Cost center is coming as gray.What i am expecting that as in known account assignment it asks for a drop down and user can select cost center or order the same should happened with unknown account assignment. we have not implemented any badi for the same.

please help me out. <b><u>Is this a standard behavior of shop with limit order for unknown account assignment where it prompts for cost center only or do i need to implement any badi.</u></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Thanks for ur reply, but unfortunately none of the thread or notes is taking regarding my problem.

I am creating Limit order with Unknown account assignment, and when creating confirmation it prompts for cost center only and not the other account assignment e.g internal order. As i am aware that limit order creats service PO in the backend, system creates service entry sheet. Our being extended classic scenario we are doing confirmation in SRM where it is allowing only cost center and no other account assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try these SAP OSS Notes as well -></b>

Note 925296 - Modification note for Note 606553

Note 881862 - Cost Center missing in confirmation-limit po w catalog item

Note 898801 - disable change to PO acct.assign. if GR is posted

Note 865999 - Acct assgnmt categ changeable in 3rdparty process in PO

Note 836253 - Limit Line and Description of Limit Item

Note 606553 - ECS: Change of account assignments in EBP POs with GR

<b>Related Notes</b>

Note 600019 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE: Acct assignmt with blanket purchase orders

Note 593759 - EnjoySAP purchase order BAPI: Acct assgnmt data not copied

Note 561507 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE for services

<u>Other SAP OSS Notes to check as well -></u>

Note 711686 - Error via GR for backend blanket PO w/o account assignment

Note 415235 - Confirmation for backend PO without account assignment

Note 543425 - Open account assignment fields in confirmation

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

awaiting for your reply for the above query plz reply as there is no related OSS for this.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM50 and ECC60.

With your scenario, i can from SRM select another account assignment such as internal order or project...

I do not have any issue.

Could you please check again in your org. structure that the user who is trying to receive do have the account assignment type OR, WBS... ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your reply. Users do have the account assignment type OR, WBS and can create the limit order. The scenario is working fine for known account assignment.

Problem is coming when selecting <u><b>Unknown account assignment</b></u>. As you are mentioning its working fine at your end, can you please confirm you are using unknown account assignment for shop with limit order. IS it possible for you to do confirmation against other than cost center. may be for internal order.

the steps i am following is;

1. Creating a limit order with Unknown account assignment and approving the same

2. While doing confirmation the account assignment its showing is only cost center.

while if i create limit order with known account assignment it will ask for drop down to chose viz. cost center, internal order.

to summarize my question

<u><i><b>can we use other account assignment than cost center for confirmation of limit order with unknown account assignment</b></i></u>

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i am created a shop with limit with unknown account assignment and confirmation + invoice.

The limit PO is created both in SRM and ECC.

I can confirm the PO in SRM while changing from cost center to WBS or OR : the drop down list propose these account type besides cost center

I am in SRM50 SP7

Do you have any specific on the ITS for BBPCF02 or BBPSC01 for the drop down list or badi restricting the list ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, i am checking for any BADI implemented for restriciting the list. In mean time can you please confirm is this a standard behavior or you have made any configuration for the same.

Will revert back to you ASAP.

~Rupesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Full standard

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Yann,

hope you are doing fine. I have checked the system and we haven't implemented any BADI. Interestingly what I found was when i change the attributes of user from default Cost Center to Internal Order and Cost center, In that case <b>for the confirmation of LIMIT PO with unknown account assignment</b> its showing option cost center and internal order, but again its grayed out and i cant make any selection.

now i am worrying is this something related to attributes???

also when you are saying its working fine at your end sorry to ask you again but <u><i><b>are you able to get drop down to select account assignment while doing confirmation for limit order with unknown account assignment</b></i></u>.

can you please confirm is this related to default attributes?/

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i can confirm you that the drop down list is available at confirmation step : i can select Cc, OR or WBS in my case.

in my org structure, i have the KNT attribute with 3 values : CC, OR and WBS

The CC is the dafault one.

Did you change anything in table T77OMATTR (attribute maintenance) ?

Did you exclude the inherit function ? (T77OMATTR or flag in the org structure ?)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Related links/ SAP OSS Notes to check out -></b>

Note 861889 - Limitations on limit and service PO's in case of ECS

Note 1046593 - Limit PO - Unable to delete and create new item

Note 966323 - Service Item: Not able to create PO in ERP backend

Note 969077 - LIMIT:SC with Account Assignment Unknown and IR_IND checked

Note 1000184 - Account assignment error when document transfer to back end

Note 1052892 - Account Assignment not visible for Limit Shopping Cart

Note 933618 - Multiple account assignments for limit item are lost

<u>Other related details -></u>

Use Screen variants (Transaction - SHD0) to change item overview and search result screens.

BADI - There is one BADI to hide/show some SC item creation links, there is one BADI to control screen details of PO, CTR... but not SC (and not external screens).

So, as usual, identify the template and change the HTML code in SE80.

To implement a more complex logic, like the default check box, change the ABAP code (usually in the PBO), if required.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul