cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the data in the Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I am not able to see the data in the planning book. I am using SCM 5.0.

Created the infocube, able to see the data in the Infocube.

Created the , MPOS, Created respective CVCs, Planning Area, activated the planning area, & Created a Planning book associating the Planning Area.

Not able to see the data tho in Planning Book.

Any Help will be appreciated.

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If you are using a infocube key figure in your planning area, you have to set the semantic field with 002.

I highly recommend that you don't use infocube ratios at least you have few information.

I prefer to use time series key figures (semantic: 001), and then load data into the planning area via transaction /SAPAPO/TSCUBE.

I hope this can help you.

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Harish is right. I've faced this before and when i ran TSCUBE job, i was able to see the data in the planning book. Let us know if it still doesnt work after doing this.

Thanks!

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If it is SNP planning book please check whether the data is available in the product view.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva -

It is historical data that i have uploaded into the infocube for Demand Planning Purpose.

I have recreated everything and uploaded the data again into the infocube, able to see the data in the infocube, created the MPOS, created the CVCs, Created the Planning Area, activated the Planning Area,assigned the infocube to the history key figure while creating the planning area, created the Periodicities, created the Planning Book. but still not able to see history in the keyfigure.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Am not sure if you just assign the Cube to KF it will show data

If i am not wrong you need to copy data from cube to PA using TSCUBE

The Assignment of cube is to write back the data from the PA into the cube and only obviates the extraction process and is performance intensive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Have you created the time series object for the Planning Area?

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva -

Yes i have created the time series for the planning area.

Regards,

SG