cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing in Repair request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is the procedure for billing for repair request? (after completion of repair if we want collect amount from the customer for services)

regards

rajendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the current bussiness process in terms of SAP ?

Can you update us ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amrish,

from service notification repair request will be created, then material will be taken by retutrn delivery, after repair that will be issued through outbond delivery.

(here am not creating service order there is no such business requirement) just for tracking purpose am using repair request.

so one of my other idea is by creating a service material(DIEN), can i create order relavent billing from RA itself?

regards

rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Let me be clear in few more points if you don't mind.

I guess repair request should be sales order VA01.

So what is the pricing you have maintained in this repair request for this material ?

Is there pricing I mean ?

As per me it will not be,since you are just taking the material in for servicing and this point of time you do not know what will be the service charges.

Or are you giving any quotation or estimation to customer for possible charges ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish

Thanx for the replay, yes some time quotation will be created from SD.

yes i mantained pricing also for this order type RA.

rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So if you are maintaining price for the material,which I assume you will be maintaining the expected service charges for the same then you can create order related billing safely

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure the System uses Item category IRPA. The default item category is not billable.

Also Make sure the pricing procedure has a condition to collect the cost from the service order like EK01 or EK02.

Vijay.