cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass the PCR name in the iView for the custom PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have created a custom PCR using QISRSCENARIO in R/3. Now I would like to call this PCR from portal in 2004s SP11. Can you please suggest me which iView template I need to use and how I can pass my PCR name to the msspcrPcrApplication webdynpro program.

Thanks!

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the ISR cook book and the document -> Configuring PCR's.

Hope these helps :).

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anto,

Thanks for your information. I have gone through the guide and it says that I should use the webdynpro applicaiton pcui_gpisrIsrForm, I did that. But it never asks for the scenario name. I am not sure where I need to provide my scenario. Do you have any idea here.

Thanks!

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

In ECC5.0, we have an option of doing it through SPRO transaction. I believe the same exist for ECC6.0.

If i get you rite.. You need to display the custom scenarios in the PCR list. This we did in ECC5.0 through IMG. I shall recheck andd update you, if its ddifferent in ECC6.0 later. These will be specified in Configuring PCR's guide.

Hope this helps.

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anto,

Thanks for your inputs. I figured out in SPRO. You need to goto Integration with Other mySAP.com components->Business Packages/Functional Packages->Manager Self Service->Personal Change Requests.

I have awarded points for your answer.

Thanks!

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Hope you already had the PCR guide. this is mentioned in that.

- anto.

Answers (0)