Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal role Modification.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus....

I have one issue plz, do guide me Guru's

Basically, I have a Role in Portal which is Super Admin Role and this role is capable of all all teh Authorizations....and also used for Transports of Content in the Portal from Dev,to Qty and then To Prd....

Now, the issue is I need to modify this Role to a Minum extent that it only does the Transports and not the Super Admin kind of Authorization......

and assign it to the user in the Change Management Team....who will do the Trnasports in the Portal.....

Can you kindly guide me about this scenario....How to modify the Portal role.....

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to your development system and then find the role related to the information you mentionned ( Go in PFCG then)

If you're not sure about the name look at in su01 under one user who has this access

Then just inactive all the following objects:

S_USER_AGR

S_USER_AUT

S_USER_GRP

S_USER_PRO

S_USER_SAS

S_USER_SYS

S_USER_TCD

S_USER_VAL

First check if any trasnaction in the menu are related to users or authorisation.

The better way will be to copy the role with everything and create a new one for the change maangement team. You will find this in PFCG transaction

Hope that help

Rgds

Martine