cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can i create customized Page format like A4 , A3....

Thank u.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Choose Administration ® CCMS ® Print ® Spool Administration, Full Administration and then Format Types on the Device Types tab page

2. To create your new format, on the next screen choose Change and then Create or Create with reference.

3. Give the format a name starting with Y or Z (the reserved namespace for customers). This avoids conflicts with SAP standard formats. The format and page format names should be identical. If, for example, the page format name is ZDINA3, the format must also be called ZDINA3.

4. In the field Type, enter S (Format for SAPscript).

5. Select a page format.

6. Select the fields Portrait and Landscape. These fields are purely documentary and have no effect on processing.

7. Save your entries.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d9/4a959551ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I successfully created the page format. I used that format in Smart forms. Print preview is comings but it is supported for printing. it throws the error message.

Message is : Output could not be issued.

Note : that smarform is already working properly.

Thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you can print preview this but not print it?

Check the printer is set up for recieving the new page format you've created.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually, all available page format are stored in table TSP08( Paper formats). It contains all the list of page formats.

Check in all units for example 8.5 * 12 inches ==> 215.9 * 304.8 MM. Only units varies.

If you want to create page format.

Go to transaction SPAD - Spool administration...check that you are in full administration mode

On tab Device types click on Page formats...make sure you are i change mode...and make your own format.

Reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SPAD transaction.

Click on the Full administration button.

Go to tab Device types.

click on page formats and create a new page format.

Regards,

Ravi