cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Access to The Remote Test System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are working with an RFID company who want to integrate their interfaces with SAP using Auto-ID Infrastructure. We want to test the interfaces on the SAP-AII system and XI as the middleware. Someone from SAP recommended us to contact the ICC for Remote Access to the test systems at SAP. We don't have a full blown product yet to get certification but need the system to test and complete one.

1) What should be the steps to get access and development authorization on the remote test system: XI and SAP integrated with AII (not standalone).

2) I also looked at the online form, but it talks about the version number etc. of the product and these fields are mandatory. As I said we don't have any product yet. Can someone please guide us in correct direction to get the access. We would formalize the product etc. once the interfaces work and then apply for partnership or certification.

3) Is there a phone number where we can get some help?

Thanks for your guidance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmukeshgupta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

ICC has a service called as the RAC (Remote Access & Connectivity). You can get remote access to XI and AII 4.0 (as part of ECC 6.0) to develop your integration and then certify the same.

Please contact me for more information.

Regards

Mukesh

rmukeshgupta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Please contact me @ +91 99860 43803. I can try to help you. Please let me know where are you based out of.

Thanks and regards

Mukesh