cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cambo discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body will send about the combo discount please send configuration detaily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

The easiest way to do this is to group both the materials into one material group and maintain a condition record for that material group (condition type - K020 / K029 / K032) depending on what calculation type you want i.e. based on percentage, gross weight or quantity.

Please make sure group condition indicator is marked in condition types definition.

<b>Please reward points if helpful.</b>

Regards

Sai

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Siva, Thank you for asking this question, I must say u really made me think for sometime this is a work arround. I have tried it and it works.

there are two ways out of this issue.

what you have to do is you hae to give discount on header of BOM and this header of bom is combination of 2 different line item. so, if buyers buys thes two items it has to considered as different item with different material. which sits on header of BOM.

2. you can use material determination nd BOM together. i.e: replace the orginal two line item with the option of selecting BOM at the time of punching each item in your sales order it will throw-up option of replacing it with BOM material. and discount can be given on the bom material.

Or this option is avalable in IS retail ony to best of my knowledge.

It looks like my answer is complex. if u have not understood pls mail me back at pratik_666@hotmail.com.

If i managed to explain then reward me points.

Take care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain as per you what do you mean by combo discount ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am having two Item codes. While purchasing this two Item codes individually there is no discount. But If a person would like to buy both as a set then Cambo Discount will be provided.

How to proceed further with this type of discounts.

Regards,

Dilip