cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI: Sender Mail Adapter - Mailinformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we are currently developing an email to multiple IDOC szenario which works fine so far.

We receive emails with an attachement. In the mail-sender-chanel we use swap-bean and an itemfield parsing to get this attachement into xml.

My problem is, that we have to generate an status-email back to the sending party.

So my question: how can i get the emailaddress of the sender in the Mapping or perhaps through other ways ..

The Information is still in the payload 'MailMessage', but i dont know how to get it.

Thanks

Harald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if this blog helps..

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my Problem is not to set the adresse from the email-receiver. We are using the mailpackage for this and it works fine.

but we have to generate an answer to an incomming mail. So we have to get the email-sender from this incoming mail.

we can not read it directly out of the xml-structure, because we used swap-bean in the cummunicationchanel to access the attachement of the file and transform it into xml.

so this xml is, what we get into our mapping and not the mailinformation.

but as mentioned in my first post, the mail-xml is still ther in the payload. So I think that there must be a way to get it in a mapping and this way I need to know ...

Thanks

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

What are various values of the parameters of the Mail Adapter??You can change these to suit your requirements...