cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Java Proxy Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Has someone any idea about the existence of a Java Proxy Generator for BAPI's en RFM's? I saw it already mentioned when they introduced the SAP Jco in 2001 but it was then together with the IDE of Borland (JBuilder). So I presume it was specific for this IDE.

Also it seems that the J2EE part of the WAS (have no idea about release) will have a proxy generator.

But if i download the SAP Jco from the SAP Service Marketplace it seems not included. Can I get it somewhere else ? Or is it not available anymore?

Best regards,

BV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well thanks for your reply. I will download for sure this Netweaver IDE.

Regards,

BV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

> Has someone any idea about the existence of a Java

> Proxy Generator for BAPI's en RFM's? I saw it already

> mentioned when they introduced the SAP Jco in 2001

> but it was then together with the IDE of Borland

> (JBuilder). So I presume it was specific for this

> IDE.

No, for WAS 6.20 there was a plugin-in for JBuilder but you were also able to run the SAP Java Proxy Generator independently from JBuilder. You find it on the WAS 6.20 installation CDs.

For WAS 6.30/6.40 the SAP Java Proxy Generator is included in the SAP Netweaver Developer Studio which comes with the WAS 6.30/6.40 sneak preview installations. Go to File -> Import -> Import RFC Modules from R/3.

Regards, Tanja

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Bart,

the proxy generator is included with NetWeaver Developer Studio and can be used in there. The studio is part of the sneak preview of Web Application Server, that can be downloaded from this site.

Regards,

Benny