Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type values

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When i see the condition screen of an order, there are some condition types which have a value of 0 in the amount column when there is no condition records. Hence condition value also is 0. But some condition types dont have that value 0 if the condition record is not available. What is the field which controls thsi behaviour of the condition type.

A value of 0 actually bloats the KONV table many number of times and hence i dont want these records with 0value in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this type having access sequence assigned???

If it is formula based , which is derived from AltCty then that formula would be returning zero value.

and if it is having Access Sequence please check if condition records where maintained check the change document of condtion record in VK11.

Regards

Jitesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The condition type has access sequence assigned, not manual entry only, no routines whatsoever is applicable to this condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it should be somehow related to Manual entry field in condition type controls.

Man. Short text

No limitations

A Free

B Automatic entry has priority

C Manual entry has priority

D Not possible to process manually

Kindly check this settings for condition types in both scenario you have mentioned.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish

Thats what I thought to be the reason all these days, but that is not making any difference for atleast 10 of the condition types i tested which belong to vast array of configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Oh ! In that case I really need to look into this issue.It will take some time though to replicate this thing in my system.

Anyway I will update you.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the check box against the condition type in pricing procedure whether manual or mandatory then check for condition updates

Hope it helps