cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace a webservice request to a remote server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm looking for a way to trace an outgoing webservice request and its response with WebAS 7.0 (Java only). There is plenty of information available to trace requests to the WebAS itself, but I couldn't find anything if the target system is remote and the WebAS is only the client.

At the moment, I'm working on a StandaloneClientProxy that failes to request a Webservice, as the returned content type is text/html. All I want is to see is what exactly is returned by the service (login page, error page, ...).

Best regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Maybe it would help using the wsnavigator-Test-Tool? There you can see the returned SOAP. It can be fount under <host>:50000/wsnavigator on web as.

Otherwise there are some proprietary tools for distributed systems like:

• Introscope (Full version - not in read only mode like it is offered in the SAP licence)

• Dynatrace

There you can monitor connections over the whole network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wsnavigator does not help me, as this tool needs an operable webservice to show more than an error message.

The tools you mention both look interesting, indeed. But they seem to be quite oversized for what I intend to do. Besides, it would take some time to get one of them, anyway, so they don't help me at the moment.

Best regards,

Frank

Answers (0)