cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not authorized" Unable to open RFC connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am installing the ERP2005 and have the error with "check-DDIC password".

I have changed the default passwords to the masterpassword manually in both clients 000 and 001, but I am receiving the error

<b>"User not authorized" Unable to open RFC connection.</b>

<b>Can some one describe how to procceed?</b>

Thank you

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Mr.Mark..

I was facing this problem before a couple of days and i found the solution posted a long back.. Thanks for your efforts..

I want to know the list of T CODES that are used in ABAP alone..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same prob,

1. if ur inst on windows then start all instances in sapmmc, and they should be green

2. After starting click 'retry', this time inst should continue, if next you got problem like this

ERROR 2006-07-24 17:00:32

FRF-00025 Unable to call function. Error message: Exception condition "WRITE_FAILED" raised. .

INFO 2006-07-24 17:00:32

RFC connection closed.

MUT-03025 Caught ERfcExcept in Modulecall: Exception condition "WRITE_FAILED" raised..

FCO-00011 The step runRADDBDIF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Reports|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|runRADDBDIF was executed with status ERROR .

If u got this, here is what I did to fix this:

1. Defined SAPTRANSHOST int he \Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file.

2. Set the permissions on SAPMNT and SAPLOC for everyone to have "full" permissions.

3. Stopped the installation, stopped the services, updated the Kernel files, restarted the services

4. Restarted the installation with the "continue" option

Reply if u need more help