cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax number

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I enter the VAT no. of the vendor in SRM, so that it can be printed in the PO.

Datta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI to code your RFC call to R/3, and then populate the shopping cart.BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI can be modified to get the line item VAT from R3 via RFC in the purchasing info record. You are then able to modify your SC / PO line item.

<u>Related links -></u>

For displaying the VAT number on the Purchase order, you need to make changes either directly to the Standard Smart Form - BBP_PO or you can copy the PO smartform (say ZBBP_PO) and make changes to the copy and call it instead of calling the standrad Smartform.

<b>Related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul, thanks for your reply. But what I wanted to know, where is the VAT no. of the vendor stored in SRM? As I understand, it is not transferred from backend when you run the transaction BBPGETVD. Is it possible to maintain it in transaction BP? Once it is available in some table field, printing it in the PO is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also look in SRM tables using SE16 transaction -

Table BBP_PCPOS contains fields named

<u>VAT_REG_NO and

VAT_REG_CU</u>

Other tables

BUT_FRG0010                    Business Partner: Tax Classification 
BUT_FRG0011                    Business Partner: Tax Classification

Alternatively, you can create a custom field in BBPGETVD / BP Transaction and populate the same using the BADIs or other standard reports.

<b>Related links -></b>

Note 675800 - Business partner enhancement SRM on maintenance screen

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul