Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intsllation Problem

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends..

I am installing SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1 Trial Version on Windows XP Proffessional. while installing in define parameters I am not able to locating the JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Archive.

Can anyone help me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ch_loos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer,

go to http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp, at the bottom there is a download called "Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files 5.0", click the download button, then follow the instructions. You should get a zip file, which you need to reference in the CE installer.

Hope this helps,

Christian

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Christian,

I have already downloaded the file. but it is not locating that file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same issue. We downloaded the ZIP file, which contained 2 different jar files, an html file, and the read me file. We tried pointing the installation to each of the jar files and both times we got a message indicating that neither of those files were the one needed by the installation. Can anyone provide any additional information on exactly what file the installation is looking for, or what we might be doing wrong? Should we have anything else installed on the machine? We're running XP SP2, IE6, ba. Pretty clean install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I saved this post, I just realised that the previous response said to point the installation to the ZIP file rather than at a file inside the ZIP. We pointed to the ZIP file and it worked. Thanks.

Answers (0)