cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impl prj life cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm an ABAPer and shortly moving on to XI.

I know the stages of an implementation project in SAP. And I heard that the implementation cycle in XI is different from normal SAP impl prj. If it is so, please anybody suggest me how the impl prj cycle in XI would be.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>And I heard that the implementation cycle in XI is different from normal SAP impl prj. If it is so, please anybody suggest me how the impl prj cycle in XI would be.</i>

>>

this should give you an idea -

ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP Exchange Infrastructure -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2791db90-0201-0010-dea7-ec869d78...

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

See in SDLC, we need to follow the below steps,

1. Project Preparation

2. Business Blueprint

3. Realization

4. Final Preparation

5. Go-Live and Support

Here 1. Project Preparation and 2. Business Blueprint are the key responsible for Architect and Team Leads.Here they prepares the complete technical documentationsfor all the interfaces depending upon the requirements of the client.

In realizaiton he will develop all the interfaces. Once you develop you will move all the objects to QA and then in prod.

If there are any changes you will make in dev and move once again in QA and prod in Final preparation.

During Go live and support you will monitor all theinterfaces. If they have any issues you will resolve them.

For documentation about XI interfaces see the below link

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/29/documentation-html-editor-in-xi

Check this link given below...

http://service.sap.com/asap -> ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP Exchange Infrastructure

Cheers...

VAsu

<b>** REward POints if found useful **</b>

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no it's exactly the same as with any other projects

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>