Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to refresh cache contents;error during last attempt to refresh cache

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

To find the error i have checked the fallowing components.

sxi_cache

-

Delata refresh button disable mode.

RWB->Component monitoring->cache connectivity test

-

Component with cache data

->IR->ID->AE(Red)

Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory failed; cache could not be updated

[Fetch Data]: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.00.system, string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)

[Data Evaluation]: GlobalError

->IS(Yellow)

Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory not yet started or still in process

ID->Environment->cache notificatons

-

One pop-up window saying that "

Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>"

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Deviprasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

I Had Occurrence with same type of the Issue.

Till now there is no Solution for that . You can Have the Following Discussions

If u got Any Clue means Please Let me Know

Regards

Khanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Dude same Problem: I dun have a access to OSS / SAP NOTE 764176 so can't figure out the solution if you have then please check out

And also check this blog /people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Thirdly are in the ID when you define the CC can u see adapter type and adapter engine.

If you have solved please let us knw.

Cheers,

*RAJ*

**REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL **

Former Member
0 Kudos

This blog was dead on. The Business System in the SLD was set up and pointing to the wrong client. We do not use the default 001 and once I saw this I changed the Server/Client combination in the existing Business System to the proper one and I was then able to Refresh the Cache Contents correctly via the SXI_CACHE transaction.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Check the path cache in the sxmb_adm i.e /dir/CacheRefresh and also check the Integration server url and business server url are same.

it may solve ur problem.

Reward points if useful,

regards,

Srinivas.D