cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-sourcing - class reference and tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to this topic in E-sourcing. Can anybody help me in providing me information on Class reference and tables? Please tell me how the tables in e-sourcing is related to different classes?

Points guarenteed if useful!

Regards,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incase you provide your email id, i can send some related documents as well.

<b>Check the following link:</b>

<u>https://service.sap.com/srm</u>

(OSS ID required)

<u>- SAP E-sourcing</u>

E-Sourcing covers some scenarios in SRM for Bidding and Auctioning.

Have a look at following link for some infos:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/c34e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Sourcing is the term within SRM used for the Sourcing Cockpit (Sourcing for Reqs)

e-Sourcing is not really the term used in the SAP area. e-Sourcing covers RFx Processing as well Auctioning, which are both Business Scenarios under the Sourcing umbrella.

In general Bidding is part of the SRM Server (Bid Invitation), Auctions are covered by an extra component.

With SRM 6.0 e-Sourcing is covered by elements of frictionless sourcing, why there is documentation out there with naming e-sourcing. It depends on the SRM versions.

E-Sourcing is the software piece coming from Frictionless, which was

bought by SAP. The current product is an additional component but only offers

integration into SAP by file and XI. In the SRM 7.0 release the bidding engine and the Frictionless tools will be merged to a new product covering all functions. In the mean time there is the choice using the Bidding Engine (part of SRM Server) or use the Frictionless eSourcing on-demand (hosted) solution.

<u>Related links -></u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Atul,

thanks for the information. But i would like to have more information on data modelling in e-sourcing- like how the tables and classes are related...etc.

If you have materials please send it to chetan.pai@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent some useful documents at your email id. )

Tables/ Classes used in Sourcing relates to Bid, Auction, Bid invitation etc..

Table BBP_PDIGP

Table BBP_PDBEI

Table BBP_PDISB

Table BBP_PDPSET

Table BBP_PDORG

Table CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Also refer Standard SRM Transaction - BBP_PD. This transaction is used to get list of tables with details involved in this case.

For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Supplier Relationship Management: SRM Server -> Sourcing -> Define Sourcing for Product Categories.

Also refer to Report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED. It uses function module BBP_PD_PO_CHECK to check the assignment to a source of supply. The report passes on requirements to function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANS_MULTI_LOC_PO, where they are grouped, and converted into a purchase order.

Also You can use the BAdI BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP to take bid invitations that have been grouped by the system, and then split them up on the basis of your own customer-specific criteria. You can use the BAdI BBP_SAVE_BID_ON_HOLD to determine whether or not a bid invitation should be published automatically.

The report passes on requirements to function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_MULTI_RFQ, where they are grouped, and converted into a bid invitation.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the docs.

But the tables you mentioned does not exist in e-sourcing!?

My question was regarding SAP frictionless e-sourcing tables. Not SAP-SRM.:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Do you have access to an E-Sourcing system? Information about the classes and tables can be found in the "Reference Guide" - there is a link to the reference guide at the top of the E-Sourcing window via RG.

Once in the RG, if you go to the "index" page, you will see a link to "Class Reference" - this area provides information about the E-Sourcing classes; clicking on a class will allow you to see the "schema view" for that class.

It is also useful to know that if you are interested in tables related to a specific module, the RG can be accessed in a context sensitive manner from that module. For example, if you are interested in Projects related tables, first go to a E-Sourcing project, then click on RG. The RG will open up with information about the Projects class and related tables.

The RG also provides a E-R diagram. I find it difficult to read, but you might like it. It can be accessed from the Index page on the RG too. The link is towards the bottom of the index page.

One other place that provides some information about tables is in the application. From the Setup area, you can view table layouts. Go to Setup > System Setup > Queries and Reports > Browse Full Schema.

Hope this information is helpful.