cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Conditon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I added HM00 in my pricing procedures (with header condition, cal type = fixed amount & group condition). When i try to enter a value from the condition header for HM00, it shows value 0.00 and unchangeable. From the analysis for HM00 it show condition origin = item total??

Please explain what you i do for just enter a total value in header and distribute evenly in item?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

refer to OSS note : : 876617, which gives a insight in to header condition .

the following are the customising setting for a HEADER CONDITION TYPE.

In Customizing of the condition type (for example, transactions V/06, M/06) make the following settings in the 'Change Options' section:

a) Select the header condition checkbox (field KKOPF).

b) In addition, select at least one of the two checkboxes 'Amount/Percent' (field KAEND_BTR) or 'Value' (field KAEND_WRT).

c) For 'Manual entries' (field KMANU), do not select the setting 'B' (Automatic entry has priority) or 'D' (Not possible to process manually).

reward points

regards

sriram.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i am correct , u have given the HM00 condition in the item overview, as it is the header condition it should be given at the header level and it is minimum order value so that u can change the value in the net price manually .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have ound the problem is because I did not check the 'manual enteries' in <u>maintain pricing procedures</u>. Thanks for your great assistance.

Regards.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

The OSS note 647240 gives the logic for condition origin for header and item conditions. You can have a look

Also check whether the item condition checkbox is also ticked or not. If so pls untick it to have the desired behaviour.

If u want a copy of this note, pls lemme know ur email id.

Also, if the problem persists, i suggest copying an already existing header condition, modify only for the required fields and use it.

Reward if this helps.

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha Krishnan,

Is only check for header condition... any other suggestion?

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI Jon,

Pls go through the given OSS notes once. It can give you some insight into the issue.

If you want the note, pls lemme know ur email id.

Finally, if the issue still persists in the system for unknown reasons, pls copy a Header condition(say HB00), make your changes and go forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha Krishnan,

Understand the OSS note. My question is how to set my HM00 to be a real header condition?

Any suggestion?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

It only checked for header condition.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following are the settings:

No Access seq

Condition class B

Check Group Condition

Check header condition

Also go to header level in VA01 and highlight the condition type and click äctivate

regards

AK

Message was edited by:

Ayub Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

When i adopt HM00 is already as per below:

No Access seq

Condition class B

Check Group Condition

Check header condition

Any other suggestions.

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Check the following

1. Header condition is configured correctly(which is already done)

2. Some routines are assigned to the condition type in pricing procedure. If so you can remove it and test it

3.Also check why condition class is B.If it is not forming the Base price for the material, please change it to A which is Discount/Surcharge.

Pls chk point 2 and 3 and one of this should solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls refer below

Conditions also can be entered at the document-header level, as header con- ditions, and are valid for all items. These header conditions are automatically distributed among the items based on net value. The basis of distributing the header conditions can be changed in the pricing procedure by selecting the appropriate routine; e.g., weight and volume, in the Alternative formula for Condition Base Value (AltCBV) field<a href="http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:yGTRV6bpB9gJ:www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1174/sappress_effective_sap_sd.pdfSAPheaderconditionHM00conditionoriginal%3Ditem+total&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=in">pls refer the link</a>

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI GEDILA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if item condition is checked in T.Code: V/06 for the HM00.

Uncheck it and check "header condition".

regards

AK