cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends i am tryin to create an excise invoice for a particular customer. I think i have done most of the settings correctly but when i create a invoice it does create one but with a mess which says EXPORT DATA INCOMPLETE.... and then when I try to create an excise invoice (with J1IIN) with refer to the billing invoice.....its doesnt pick data from the invoice (for ex the price ,basic excise 16%, SED 2%, AED 1% )...

Please help me with this problem ..itss urgent........if possible pls do let me know of all the export settings to be done before creating the invoice.

After this with ref to the Excise invoice I have to create form are1 any info would be appreciated

EMAIL ADD- madanshetty@gmail.com

Appreciate your time and assistance

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check the foriegn trade data at billing Header.

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl check have u maintained data at foreign trade export data at material master .

it has one important field named control code .

Check the no.

Check the same entry in J1ID screen for the same plant -

If there is problem in condition type with regards to excise duties u can check whether it is properly flowing even in sales order by clicking Analysis tab at condition screen, select ur condition types and see if some data is missing or not.

Check if the Invoice is saves properly or with incompletion log check the log in edit menu tab .

Because these duties flow from sales order to billing documents thru copy control.

Pl check the same and let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dear,

Just check out the follwoing settings:

1)SPRO

Sales and DIstri

Foreign Trade and Customs

T COde VI29 (Incompletion schema for Export documents.)

2) For ARE1 The setting s you got to make are

SPRO

Logistics General

Tax on Goods Movment

India

Account Determination ( Specify the act detemination for Transaction Type ARE1)

3)Tax on Goods MOvements

Business Transactions

Exports under Excise Regulations

Exports

a)Make settings for ARE1

b)Printout for ARE1 Documents

c)Transaction COnfigurations

4)Tax on Goods Movement

Tools

Maintain NUmber Ranges for object J_1iare1

5) Tax on Goods MOvement

Business Transactions

Outgoing Excise Invoice

Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Also Check if you have applied the latest Sap notes for Export Process. For this you can check the Note 1032265

Deepak